Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The truth about Fedor
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy2Tymes View Post
last time i checked, he beat nog twice. do yourself a favor and read up on fedor's demands, and then counter that with the UFC's demands. and then take a look at what the UFC(Dana) is trying to do with these video games they are coming out with, in regards to fighters signing over their likeness forever.

If tim sylvia was the ufc heavyweight champ, and fedor demolished him in 36 seconds, what does that say about the ufc? and please dont come back and say that tim sylvia is a shitty fighter, because hes obviously good enough to be a HW champion

until then, i am gonna ignore your posts
Who has Fedor fought in the last 2 years? Big Tim?? I have respect for Tim, but thats an ideal matchup for Fedor, Tim couldnt even beat Randy, Brock would own Tim, so plz dont go there.

Im not saying Fedor is nothing, he is definately a great fighter, but to continue be regarded as the best you need to *GASP* FIGHT... you cant just rely on fights that happened 4 years ago to keep you atop the rankings, he needs to put up or shut up. I can spew off a massive list of the cans Fedor has fought and a small list of the truely great fighters that he beat (btw almost all by decision), he is definately a great fighter, but he needs to fight the best and stop crying about contracts others are taking, while he takes a contract at Affliction that isnt so great itself in a 2nd rate organization.

As far as the video game stuff goes... UFC has the American market on lock, Fitch resigned with them a few hours ago and realizes there isnt much he can do about it atm, he made 180k for his fight vs GSP... not great $ but lets be serious, its not peanuts either. Im growing tired of Fedor fans just simply putting "Fedor would own this guy, KO that guy" etc etc etc, when the fact is, he hasnt fought anyone in years and really never dominated a true HW great.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote