Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Breaking: Explosion at the Boston Marathon
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #44 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

14 Americans Outraged That Boston Memorial Service Interrupted 'The Price Is Right'

Quote:
I know damned well CBS did not interrupt Price Is Right for Obama... he's taking our guns, now he's taking my shows
Quote:
Price is right showcase>>>> Obama talking.

Quote:
Obama always interrupting The Price is Right! SMDH!

Quote:
5 minutes left of price is right and you interrupt it for a CBS news special report #firstworldproblems
Quote:
Idc about cbs's stupid news report put price is right back on ! #livid #stupidnews #IDC
Quote:
Couldn't CBS wait until "Price Is Right" is over to have Obama's speech ?
Quote:
OBAMA PLEASE MAKE THEM TURN THE PRICE IS RIGHT BACK ON I JUST WANNA KNOW IF KATRINA WINS
Quote:

Grr @PriceIsRight got cut off by breaking news...I wanted to see the rest of the showcase. My day is ruined
Quote:
You're just gonna take the price is right off for a special report that's not even started yet??! Fuck you cbs. Fuck you.
Quote:
you gotta be kiddin me.. got damn boston prayer service interrupted the #priceisright..
Quote:
Price is right being interrupted #notokay
Quote:
The president ruined the price is right for me
Quote:
Yo wtf is this special report interrupting the price is right?? Now I won't know who won the showcase
Quote:
Why did obamas stupid ass have to interrupt my price is right!
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote