Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Breaking: Explosion at the Boston Marathon
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
Gurk
is dead inside

you ain't bout that life

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Well, when they all find out this is some Timothy McVey type Oklahoma situation, all those racist pricks will be looking pretty stupid (as if they could look worse).

Think is, like I said earlier, the US is well known as a media driven fear monger state. They keep their citizens uneducated for a reason, you think they care that they have illiterate people everywhere?? Hell no, they are happy that hundreds of thousands have actually taken the bait they set, and actually believe in their hearts that "Sand niggers". "towel Heads", and "Gooks" are the source of all their fears. I want to hate them but I can't, because they are products of a system set up to create them.

We aren't that far ahead in Canada. Perhaps in Toronto were a bit more aware, but have a trip up to Huntsville... ya, you can bet they are glued to CNN there too.

Funny thing, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some really badass and horrible bill being passed in congress right now, or, plans to invade Iran or N. Korea in effect. Its what they do.

And yes, I really believe that the Government is THAT diabolical. One of the reasons I packed Political Science in...you learn too much about how fucked everything is.
Where's the +1 button when you need it
Gurk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote