Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Headlines
Thread: Headlines
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #993 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Where do you get the idea they want to call themselves modern?

I'm not sure what "that part of the world" has to do with anything. And they specifically look to a form of Islam that conflicts with modern ideas. That is not inherently essential within the religion. It is very problematic that it's the branch that is the most muscular and most capable of spreading well beyond "that part of the world", with western powers playing into the whole dynamic so badly.
yes one of the core beliefs of the religion is that they are the only abrahamic religion which didn't change the script and actually hang it over the "heads" of the other religions as some sort of "we're better than you". this is digressing a bit but it is ironic that while the original script may not have been changed, it has been translated to death and falsely so many goddamn times that it may as well have been changed. I actually think the religion they believe is more changed than christianity or judaism. not that I'm for any religion, but that's a whole other discussion.

by that part of the world I was referring to the arabic "part of the world". not sure what's so off throwing about that?

and by modern I meant the whole dubai, emirates, saudi idealogy of bringing western money into the fold and promising ridiculously high wages and no taxes with little hours worked all at the expense of their own people. They want to be the best in the world, and are providing a double standard as a result. upmost freedom for the western women while their own are practical slaves to men who could have more than one wife.

is that not disgusting? they're claiming to be modern and riteous and great while at the sme time abusing their own people based on FALSE religious claims due to translation.

where do I get these translation stories? well being born into a muslim faith (not that I hold any part of that religion close to me nor believe in it) I am informed about it. for example did you know that no where in the koran does it state that women should cover their hair? let alone covering everything except their eyes??

it's ^^that sort of crap that makes me question the religion, the people enforcing it in a brutal way, and generally makes me hate the powers at work over their. people just go on ignoring some of the arabs like saudi, emirates, etc because they're not bomb crazy suicidal people like the taliban but really they're just as shit as the flith we claim to be "terrorists". the only issue is they're gracious to westerners because they want to be seen well in the eyes of the world powers, but brutal towards their own kind that have to live in subpar living conditions (to say the least) and live under ridiculous, fictional beliefs, because they were brainwashed into it or forced to.
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote