Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam Mitchell is a lousy coach
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Eugenius
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default Sam Mitchell is a lousy coach

Raptors and Heat...Raps up by 17....pulls Oneal Bosh and eL maGO...Puts in Hump i cannot play basketball phrey ...will i am not a point guard solomon and Kapono. Mitchell could have subbed some of these guys out b4 they blew the 17 point lead...he just sits there and does nothing. He is a high shool bball coach at best. The Raps need some respectability at the coaching level... and knowing Bryan Colangelo... he's not stupid to not notice Sam Mitchell's bad coaching. He has the playeres respect sure...but that is doing the Raptors no good. I see it all the time. The raps take a huge lead. He puts in the mop up guys wayyyy to early and sits there while they squander the lead. Too bad D'Anoini went to the Knick's I am positive Mitchell will be Replaced next year. they need an elite coach like when t they brought in Wilkins. Sorry for the typos I am typing this in pure anger at Mitchell's poor judgment. The guy sucks and thinks that he can just kick back while tyhe raps are on the road and let them figure it out themselves. Enough said. Pissed off!!!
Eugenius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote