Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How worry are we about JV's defense?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

I actually don't have much of an issue with our D in general, there really isn't even an individual or 2 that I constantly see messing up when he really shouldn't be, obviously everyone is going to say Bargs but even then he isn't really messing up the D but not showing enough hustle, for the most part everyone is playing there part and there's obviously going to be some mistakes here and there
i just look at the massive improvements we've already made in the last couple seasons, i don't know the numbers but i can assume we're probably middle of the pack which is OK for me
i mean if we can be at the top of the league that would be best but i'm assuming with middle of the pack numbers it just means there are other more pressing issues, i actually think our offense is more of an issue, we rely a lot of our "fastbreak" which is fun way to play but a dangerous way to succeed because fastbreaks aren't guaranteed, we don't really know where our offense will come from each game, yes rudy is now here but even his inconsistent shot makes it an unknown every game
i always think fixing the inconsistencies is better than trying to improve stuff that isn't that bad overall, at least with average D you know what you're getting and you get used to working around that, you can't get used to inconsistent offense
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key