Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do you think the Lakers make the playoffs?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #83 (permalink)
SomeDPlease
streets ahead.

Representing:

Quote:
I love how he completly ignored Bosh in that. to not call Bosh a great player is stupid on his part imo, one of the biggest reasons they won that championship. wouldn't have happened without him
If you actually read Kobe's quote, he said: "OK, they have two great players [LeBron James and Dwayne Wade] who scored eight straight buckets and took control of the game. But we were right there."

It was Lebron and Wade who took over the game. Bosh didn't even score in the fourth quarter I think. Bosh wasn't ignored by Kobe, he just wasn't relevant in the context.

Even if Kobe didn't reference the 8 straight buckets part of the quote, he still didn't mention Lebron and Wade by name, that is left up to interpretation. It was added by the editor, it's a common thing to use square brackets to identify ambiguous stuff like "two great players".

I didn't even care much for the above quote though. The one below however...

Quote:
way to utterly disrespect a dude that got you two championships. ugh. laker fans suck ass
Utterly disrespect? He's a professional ball player, and as a fan I'm allowed to call him out for not being professional. If anything, I respect him so much that I'm disappointed he's not happy in doing whatever he can to help his team win games.

What really irked me was when you followed that up by saying "lakers fans suck ass". Enough said. I hope you keep these kinds generalizations on the interwebs and not in your regular day to day life. I've read some of your posts in the Entertainment section, you have a lot of growing up to do.
SomeDPlease is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote