Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:58 AM   #3999 (permalink)
Toby
a nacho hound

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
I liked the 1st the most (phenomenal origin story/movie that didn't rush things unlike the other 2), 2nd was also great (although HL's death effected the plot). 3rd was good but not as good as the first two but I can certainly understand your critique. Major issues obviously:
That new Batman was really really boring. I didn't think it was too bad until the very end. When there's frickin' 1:29 left on the clock for the nuclear weapon, and Cat Woman and Batman have themselves a sweet little after date kiss. Then Batman jumps into his hover thing, and then commissioner Gordan lazily strolls over to the side window, and asks Batman if he can get him a hazelnut milkshake on his way back into town. You wonder how much time ticked off that nuke? I went back and counted. 48 seconds. It took Batman 48 seconds from when he hooked the chain until he started his liftoff to save the city. I'm sorry, but that movie just lost it completely for me at the end.
Toby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote