WTF how did the Bills lose. 5 FG's for the Browns and 2 TD's.
The Tennessee Titans are now 10-0. They are clearly a legitimate Super Bowl contender, yet they hail from a non-major media market. How annoying. How rude.
But since it appears they have no intention of going away, I suppose we should learn a few things about them. Sigh. So here are five things you should know about the Tennessee Titans.
1. Quarterback Kerry Collins is an aspiring country songwriter who has penned one song called "It's Hard Not to Be Happy When I'm Looking at You." Collins is old enough, and that song sounds lame enough, that he could be the first quarterback in NFL history to both start in a Super Bowl and perform the halftime show of the same Super Bowl.
2. Running back LenDale White is first cousins with Denver Nuggets point guard Chauncey Billups. He is also related to a basketball player on the other side of his family.
3. Standout defensive lineman Kyle Vanden Bosch wears red contact lenses during games. They are custom lenses that cut down on glare. However, they also cause glare from the sun reflecting off of the pools of tinkle below those lined up across from him.
4. Head coach Jeff Fisher has the longest tenure of any current NFL head coach, outlasting two presidential administrations, one classic mullet and several experimental facial hair stages.
5. Umm ... how about those Giants, huh?
Last edited by Windex; 11-18-2008 at 09:16 AM.