Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors 2012-2013 Media Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #40 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by box1992 View Post
so you are saying he knew he was going to start the interview with "your name is what i am" how is that professional, please tell me.
He knew it was going to be for a gay radio station. Unlike some of you guys, he probably spent enough time around a gay person not to think what was going on there was condescending or unprofessional. If it was done for an audience of ports fans it would have been ridiculous. Much like Gerry Dee and Cabbie, which you don't hear a lot of complaints about. But it wasn't intended for you and I. Going into an all-caps rage and saying that Rudy will surely leave is sad and pathetic. Spend some time with a gay dude. It's not contagious. You will find yourself rolling your eyes often, but they will be rolling their eyes as well and will not be bothered by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
The interviewer has a really condescending tone, very immature and unprofessional... waste of time / dumbass interview.
Ditto
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote