Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors lack "adaptability"
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
please stop comparing mitchell with popovich, it's blasphemous ... What SAS is doing right now is unbelievable, with a roster full of players most nba fans never even heard of, they're winning against quality teams like Houston.
If you would like to point out where there is any comparison made then I would gladly abide. And you merely prove my point Milk - Pop doesn't need the tremendous team that ToRap alludes to in order to stick to his principles. It's simply how good teams operate. If you would like to explain how criticizing Mitchell for what great coaches do is in any way fair, I'm all ears.

Hubie Brown made a nice comment last night (and I can't wait for you to bitch about blasphemous comparisons again Milk). While working the LA v Detroit game, he said that Phil likely looked at Detroit's good start as something that the team could weather, and that he would be telling his team to "stay patient and stick to their game".
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote