Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raps/Wiz Post Game - Ugh…oh boy.
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
If there was one good thing the Raptors can take out of that third quarter, it was that Bosh was man enough to not let Daniels walk in for another Wiz uncontested layup. Somehow, Bosh channeled his inner Oakley and said, “Oh HELL NO” and slapped Daniels like he was paying him by the hour. It wasn’t dirty, it was just hard basketball. That is the kind of thing the Raptors need some more of. I think there was a little pride intertwined in that foul. That’s good to see.
That play doesnt matter when in a bunch of other plays that quarter(at least) he let guys just walk to the rim(see Daniels again, Stevenson, and Blatche like 4 times). Bosh was just late on the rotation that time and mistimed his jump, I dont think he intentionally tried to send a message or whatever, he was just late.

That part of your writeup reminded me of when Chuck and Leo went apeshit when Bosh went to the floor for the loose ball saying how hard hes been hustling all game when it was like the complete opposite, with him getting outworked inside and not showing hard enough on screens just letting guys walk in all game long. But I guess we cant expect much better from 2 homers that love their 'franchise' guy. Theres no excuse for him being tired yesterday after 3 days rest. He looked like a fucking statue on defence in the 2nd half.

I liked the rest of your writeup though.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote