Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA.com: Raptors want to keep Calderon; trade Lowry
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #114 (permalink)
NLZ
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Smh...seriously ?...Nonis is GM in name only...you seriously think that Nonis makes all the Marlies draft picks...or has final say in contracts, trades etc etc etc ?

Let's get something straight...it's BB's show and he has final say on ALL matters concerning the Leafs and Marlies
He might get feedback from guys like Nonis, Poulin, Loiselle, Fletcher...and a lot of info from Hughes and Mitchell as well
But ALL final decisions are his

Official position for Nonis is Senior Vice-President of Hockey Operations...he's just another "talking head" for BB (although i will say he's an excellent piece of upper management)

Fuck me..i really wish some of you people would get your facts straight before shooting your mouths off
It fucking irritating and annoying
People that have the last say normally have the least to do with it... in any business.

Burke doesn't draft these prospects, his assistants and scouting staff do. Burke has been more responsible for the trades / NCAA signings, and the... failed overseas ones. Listen, I don't even dislike BB. I'm not focused on hockey nearly as much anymore. Basketball & Baseball as of now, for me.
NLZ is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote