Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA.com: Raptors want to keep Calderon; trade Lowry
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #104 (permalink)
just4_raps
stripes

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
You are so far behind.....we should never have traded for Lowry.....we should have used that 1st round pick for a SF . Here we are blowing hot air about Calderon vs Lowry........its too bad for Lowry because its the 3rd time hes been the odd man out. I dont blame Lowry i blame BC.
Yes, i am so far behind in wanting to be the same mediocre Calderon lead team for years to come. LOL. Like I said before, neither Calderon nor Lowry are the starting PGs of our future. But why in the hell are we going to stick with a guy that has brought he nothing but mediocrity for years now.

If Lowry is so bad...LETS FIND OUT. Thats all im saying. Let's find out. Let's give him a string of 30-40 games as a starter to make a conclusion about his fit on the Raptors.

In the meantime. Use Caldy as a trading asset. We don't need him. We've analyzed what he brings to this team for 7 YEARS. Good guy, but not going to take us to a top tier competitive level. His time here is over. Its time to take a risk and make a change.
just4_raps is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote