Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #1379 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I think LA will be just fine...although, the Kobe effect is WAY bigger than I thought. From the day he laughed at the reported and said "no question this is my team", a month after claiming he planned to defer to Nash kinda set a dark tone.

41 shots is a crime. And tp top it, he said after the game that the ball movement was great and that nobody played selfishly. How fucking bad is that??? 41 shots. 41

40 1
I'd never wish an injury on anyone but I'd be really curious to see how L.A. would do if Kobe missed about 20 games or so and had Meeks step into his spot.

Bet you they'd probably win at least 15 of those 20 and the ball movement would REALLY start happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post

Regarding Jeremy Lin; I think he can become an all-star for two reasons;

1. He's the best in the league since Nash at throwing the touch-down fast break pass.

2. He's tough as nails. Memphis was beating on him hoping that he would stop playing, and he just came back harder with each bump.
Agreed. His biggest problem is being TOO unselfish. To his credit, since that NYK game he seems to be looking for his shot a little more. When Harden AND him are rolling it makes their team so much tougher.

I can't help but wonder what our team would have looked like right now if we had chosen to sign him. Hmmmm.....
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote