Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - January - 15 games ?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
My Dear god..... has 5 good games.... still shit, get over it champ. This obsession is not healthy and I cant wait till the day he is traded and both of you are shipped out of here!
Its not an obsession its a reality my friend. Its based on facts.....right now we are playing well so why not keep it going. Our d is playing like it did last year. Remember we had Bargs in the line up last year....why cant we all not enjoy this run. Yes i agree i will be the first to say that I love Jose's game. Until someone else comes along that is better as a point guard its Jose running the point. Its not me pumping his tires there is no need for that as Jose just keeps out playing all challengers brought into the ring to take over his spot. Consider me a counter puncher in a heavy weight fight.....many come on here swinging from their heels to knock Jose on his ass.....all i do is counter punch putting many in disarray.

So I really like our team.....we need both Lowry and Bargs to support on whats happening here. Bargs was on page last year...somehow for whatever reason he has not been the same as last year.Lowry has to want to buy in ....the guy has so much talent however if your head is not in the right place then you become an issue. Hopefully Lowry buys into what we want to do because we really need that energy.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote