Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - www.si.com - more Bargs Trade rumors and speculations
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:05 AM   #82 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
You would want Cousins..... over Gasol?

Might work out in fantasy leagues. There's no way in HELL I'd ever do it in real life though.

You're just looking at things from a pure numbers standpoint and not factoring in the entire picture.

Pau is a good guy and a smart player. He's also a savvy vet who doesn't rely on athleticism to get his game off.

"We wouldn't be able to utilize his skills?" Huh? Have you not seen our interior passing over the last 5 games?

Gasol would be an IDEAL guy to bring in to firm up the front line, give us a post presence, mentor the young guys and work off of DD and Lowry.

You can't get much better than that. And as well as Ed has played.... he's not a premiere PF. Pau is.
Fuck sakes. I write one line about cousins in 100 and you go mental.

Don't tell me what I'm doing, I'm not looking at numbers. I'm telling you Pau plays the trianlge offense which we do not. And we can't. I'm telling you he plays with KOBE FUCKING BRYANT and his numbers look better than they would here. And you're being the biggest donkey ever right now if you think Gasol is our savour.

I wonder if you even watch sometimes.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key