Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #1373 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
I think LA will be just fine...although, the Kobe effect is WAY bigger than I thought. From the day he laughed at the reported and said "no question this is my team", a month after claiming he planned to defer to Nash kinda set a dark tone.

41 shots is a crime. And tp top it, he said after the game that the ball movement was great and that nobody played selfishly. How fucking bad is that??? 41 shots. 41

40 1
The ball movement was great when Nash was on the floor...Nashty is going to have that team in the playoffs. Phil Jackson's talent was getting 7 other guys to play great basketball together at the same time as Kobe was playing great basketball by himself. I think Nash will end up doing the same.

Regarding Jeremy Lin; I think he can become an all-star for two reasons;

1. He's the best in the league since Nash at throwing the touch-down fast break pass.

2. He's tough as nails. Memphis was beating on him hoping that he would stop playing, and he just came back harder with each bump.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote