Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #395 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

I don't see the Crawford comparison, for the reason TORap already mentioned. Crawford's handles are insane, like top 5 in the league. It's not all bad, though, because Crawford has a bit of chucker in him and is streaky. When he is cold, he is cold. He has great months and bad ones. I'd prefer someone more consistent.

As for Hamilton, I assume DK is talking about older Hamilton, since you probably didn't see him when he first came into the league and his earliest years with Detroit.

I don't really see the Hamilton comparison either, aside from body type. Young Hamilton was deadly from mid-range and hand good handles in the open court, but lacked a reliable long range stroke. Until mid-way through his career, Hamilton struggled a bit from deep and was reluctant to shoot it. A very small percentage of his shots were from 3. He didn't really have the type of athleticism Ross has shown, either. But to his credit, Hamilton was a really solid passer. Any young player would be lucky to become half the passer both Hamilton and Eddie Jones became.

Anyway, we're getting way off the topic of the thread. Sorry for my part in derailing the thread.

Last edited by Bill Haverchuck; 12-23-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote