Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Butch Carter: Raps look better without Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #100 (permalink)
Bargn88
Embracing the departure of all the trolls

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTT View Post
I think his teammates were as frustrated with Bargs as we was (and are). How hard is it to see him giving a shit for 4 quarters and than bring top notch defense in the last 3 min. Me for myself would give him a huge hug (for the last effort) and than a big slap (for his disappearing before).
Tecnically, if he gives only 50 % effort, Bargs would be a huge asset for this team, its his lack of motivation that kills his play and slowly poisons the teams play.
When he is off on offense he should bust his ass of on defense to counter his weak night, but the opposite is happening all the time.

Its not a problem of talent (he has a ton),
its not a problem of being able to lay down that potential (he has done it before, even in some consistence way)

its all a problem of motivation:
btw. he has gone back to his former self (not giving a shit) since he parted ways with his fiance, and before he had his biggest jump as he made up this relationsship. Seems as his heartproblems are stronger than the multi-M$ he is making.
That was his fiance? I thought Nabilla was just his girlfriend. Nevertheless, I pointed this out a couple times already earlier this season about his psychological issues having to do with the breakup
Bargn88 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote