Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - www.si.com - more Bargs Trade rumors and speculations
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Raptors1995
it's time to empty the trash

Representing:

Regarding Bargnani: He's a lot more attractive to teams in a larger package with Calderon. That's the Lakers, that is. We have to really see how things go there with Nash and Gasol. We could become the big beneficiaries in the sense that we get a good return of assets from a third team. I can see Minny's Williams, Ridnour, and Pekovic coming our way.

I wouldn't trade Bargnani alone if we're getting a bad player and contract in return. I think Bargnani's value is still at a point where we might be able to pull off a three team trade with LA/Minny down the road. We could get Stoudemire for him, not that I'm saying we should given his contract. But I would strongly consider it, if they add young assets in Copeland and Shumpert and take one of our more onerous contracts (Fields). Bargnani would be a great sixth man for the Knicks. There's still a lot of possibilities out there. We could then subsequently trade Calderon for another player. If Calderon continues to play like he is, his value is only going to get higher.

Last edited by Raptors1995; 12-20-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote