Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL: Toronto 97 Detroit 91
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #354 (permalink)
Ataf
Has "it"

Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonpsi View Post
Derozan doesn't close out well or under pressure. Was thinking that maybe (just maybe) we could sell high. I think he has improved and bulked up, but he has been a big reason for a lot of the close game losses...
That's just BS. That's on Casey's late game calls. and bad mixtures. Our prime offensive players AKA Jose, Bargs and I'd say Lowry, but that's too early to say.. are the one who can't seem to rise to the occasion. However most of the team is pretty shitty in the clutch, honestly Demar doesn't even get that much of a chance in the clutch. He's BARLEY a reason for losing the close games. I love how he's the one who gets pointed out, but RARELY gets an opportunity to be the guy. I only re-cal one game winning attempt where I was thinking '... really?' However I blame that on lack of attempts given. The fact that it was a weird fadeaway makes me think that coulda been bad coach call again. I'm a Casey supporter, but his late game calls are bad.
Ataf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote