Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Butch Carter: Raps look better without Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
DuCa00795
back

Representing:

This Andrea hate really needs to stop. Andrea is a very skilled offensive player, maybe one of the most talented scoring big men in the league. People hate on him because he is not a great defender etc, but people have to realize its the NBA. Lots of points go up, most of these players can and will score at will.

Andrea is not a center, but had been forced to play it his whole career. I know I would much rather see Andrea in the game rather than a player like Ed Davis and Amir who lack offensively. Team defence is essential, as we have learned over the last couple game the difference it can make. We weren't playing great defence because of one specific player, it was the players making the proper rotations and making difficult shots for the opposition.

This is insane. I think Casey needs to integrate more of a post up offensive game for Andrea. Take him away from the three point line, and run pick and roles instead of pick and pops. Leave the three point shooting to the guards, and let Andrea can to work. I believe he can easily score 20-25 points in the post a game. If someone like Varejo can do what he did last night on offence, than Andrea can do twice as much damage.

Don't hate. Appreciate.
DuCa00795 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote