Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jonas Valanciunas: False Messiah?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #95 (permalink)
Raptors1995
it's time to empty the trash

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
Claudius- your posts in this thread have been excellent.

bill- I'm one of those who "rip" on westbrook but i have to admit this season, I've been adjusting my opinions. Obviously his leap in APG is extremely impressive. He's a decent defender and is improving that. The only issue left is the IQ, still too many TOs, but he's made (smaller) improvements in that area too. Last season i would've undoubtedly kept harden, the mooted rondo/westbrook trade would've been incredible for OKC! But now, i'd say it's a close call, i may even go with westbrook! Especially with k-mart doing so well and the potential of lamb.

as for the jonas talk, ridiculous. Yeah, of course we can question him, who isn't!? but question his performances NOW, not future! Yes there was a question mark used but "false messiah" is a very emotive phrase and suggests towards the future. There are ZERO conclusions to be made about JVs future based on his play so far.
Yeah, okay many people are questioning him right now?? Question his performances NOW?, not future! Actually take the time to read my initial post/piece before jumping to that conclusion. I have made no conclusions on JV's future. BC has hyped this kid up as to one day assume the mantle as our franchise player. I'm merely raising a discussion based on his opinion/expectation, which I think is completely fair. I left it up for debate, which is what the question mark signifies.

Last edited by Raptors1995; 12-18-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote