Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Calderon Taking Lead Role For Raptors
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #56 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Ugghhh, i'm so tired of the Calderon discussion. This last month is essentially the last 5 years with Jose Calderon with this fanbase. When he starts and we win he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, when we lose we call to trade him and blame his defense. For 3yrs he was injury prone and at times outplayed by other borderline starters. A month ago he was shitting the bed off the bench and his D was lamented on every single game. Now he's back to being some great PG and the player that was brought in to replace him should be traded (most are saying) after 15 games (10 or so of which playing while hurt). More than anything i'm sick and tired of the back and fourth love/hate this fanbase has with this guy and the conversations currently going on that have happened far too much in his tenure, specifically the last 5 years or so.
Semi-related. You're a big leafs fan correct? I've heard the comparison that Jose's relationship with the raps and the fanbase was similar to Kaberle's with the leafs and that fanbase. Is this true-ish?
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote