Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani: "Bryan is going to move him no doubt"
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
IGetAir
Raptors for life.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
No way Calderon gets traded if Gasol is heading to Toronto.....Jose will take a cut to play with his Spanish friend.

Looks like Lowry will be the odd man out. Its a stretch but im due to get it wrong for a change lol.....been dead nuts right sine 2007 !!!!!
Are you really saying that because Calderon and Pau are Spanish, that makes Lowry the odd man out? Unbelievable...

I can understand some Raptor fans having an obsession with Calderon, I have nothing but respect for him. The way he's been treated here has been less than great with all the trade talks, PG controversy and minute debates shows that he is one of the most professional basketball player I've ever seen. He comes to work and play Basketball.

That being said, he is not better than Lowry, he is not a top 5 PG, and he is not a starting PG on a poised playoff team.

Back on topic, Bargs for anything at this point seems like a dream, but I'm glad there are rumours BC is looking to move him (maybe a little too late).
IGetAir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote