Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Until 2013, what do you think ?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
Canada b-ball, 2020 Olympic Gold Medalists

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
We beat an absolutely slumping Dallas squad where they went 0-for from three and looked anemic on offence as their best players (on the court) struggled mightily to hold on to the ball and make open looks. There is no winning streak coming soon. We're just not that good. Say it was the defense all you want last night, it wasn't. They looked terrible. Heck, we looked terrible. This optimism is not based in reality. We will struggle and I predict we won't win two in a row until one of Lowry or Bargnani come back.

Also, we're now past the two teams with pathetic frontcourts. Here comes the boom.
Yeah, you make some good points. I don't see a serious win streak coming. But I do think the Raps can win a few of these games.

Aside from losing close games, the main reason the Raps' record sucks is because they're horriawful on the road: 1-14.

But they actually are decent at home: 4-5. And out of those losses, they lost to the Pacers by 1 point, and the Spurs and Jazz in overtime. They've got a few homes games against less challenging opponents, so I think they can win at least a couple of those.
Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote