Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors reached out to Minnesota about trading Bargs prior to injury
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
MBailey85
get well DeRozan

Representing:

If I were Bryan Colangelo or Ed Stefanski,I'd do everything in my power to make Kevin Love a Raptor. He's slightly unhappy in Minnesota and skeptical about the direction the T-Wolves management have the team headed in. I'd mortgage the future because we don't know what Valanciunas or Ross will turn out to be but Love is a bonafied All-Star for years to come and he's still young.

To Toronto: Kevin Love, Derrick Williams

To Minnesota: Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas,Terrence Ross,Linas Kleiza(or Landry Fields if possible)

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

I like Valanciunas,I see alot of potential in him but I'm uncertain about how good Ross could be throughout his career. It's not about giving up on these players but instead about getting the most for their value. Toronto has already reportedly(rumored) passed up on Tony Parker(essentially) and James Harden for Valanciunas,but I don't think they should on Love if he is what sweetens the deal. They could work on things from there but Love is a good cornerstone piece,who'd fit well with Lowry,DeRozan playing up front alongside Johnson or Davis. If it's contracually possible to trade Fields instead of Kleiza,they then could amnesty Linas' contract.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote