Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Asking price for Calderon ????
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
MrClutch

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
lol at the school point.

Let me ask you, is he a significant upgrade or a slight upgrade over a guy like Pietrus?

If we're looking at just upgrades then we should look at guys like: Jason Thompson, Glen Davis, Ebanks, Batum, Barea, Collison (Nick and Darren) etc. They'd all be upgrades over the personnel on this team, but do they do anything that push us towards being a legitimate year in and year out playoff team? No. They make us slightly better now, but they're just guys.

Frankly, your SF should be one of your best players (either your best defender or your best offensive player). Ebanks doesn't fit either of those molds.
lol

I'd take a 50-50 chance on either player. Pietrus is injury prone which is why I'm basing it off if he can stay healthy.

Out of all those guys, Batum could possibly give us a push in starting a winning streak here and there but the rest of the guys wouldnt fit the team.

Fine he doesnt fit the mold of what a SF would be but I'd still like to see him on the team
MrClutch is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote