Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Asking price for Calderon ????
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClutch View Post
There isnt a lineup for Johnson because of his unknown attitude problems. Johnson and Ebanks guys that will last in the NBA for 10+ yrs?

Of course hes not a piece but would he provide an upgrade to what we have? of course he would

Since D'antoni has become the L.A coach, Ebanks has been getting playing time unlike when Mike Brown was coaching. The only reason the Lakers brought in a guy like Jamison was they didnt think Howard would be ready on time

On a side note, I miss having a basketball conversation. Feels refreshing when school doesnt take up most of my time
lol at the school point.

Let me ask you, is he a significant upgrade or a slight upgrade over a guy like Pietrus?

If we're looking at just upgrades then we should look at guys like: Jason Thompson, Glen Davis, Ebanks, Batum, Barea, Collison (Nick and Darren) etc. They'd all be upgrades over the personnel on this team, but do they do anything that push us towards being a legitimate year in and year out playoff team? No. They make us slightly better now, but they're just guys.

Frankly, your SF should be one of your best players (either your best defender or your best offensive player). Ebanks doesn't fit either of those molds.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote