Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Asking price for Calderon ????
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #24 (permalink)
MrClutch

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
What did James Johnson provide? He was a SF, when we needed a SF, yes, so he filled in a role. But did you see a line up for his services? No. Why? Because he wasn't that good.

Ebanks is the same. He'd fill the starting SF role for us, but is he a piece? No, of course not. He's just a guy.

And thanks for proving my point. If he was anything more than a guy, they don't go after Jamison. They keep the kid on the cap friendly contract and go after something they need then.
There isnt a lineup for Johnson because of his unknown attitude problems. Johnson and Ebanks guys that will last in the NBA for 10+ yrs?

Of course hes not a piece but would he provide an upgrade to what we have? of course he would

Since D'antoni has become the L.A coach, Ebanks has been getting playing time unlike when Mike Brown was coaching. The only reason the Lakers brought in a guy like Jamison was they didnt think Howard would be ready on time

On a side note, I miss having a basketball conversation. Feels refreshing when school doesnt take up most of my time
MrClutch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote