Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - bargnani out up to 2 months
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Have to agree, Davis has certainly surprised me this year. He's slightly under weight but strong (he said that too before camp but hey, players say a lot of stuff so I took that as a grain of salt). He has some weak areas when shooting but seems to have adjusted this year. Much more aggressive and confident than we've seen before.

Seems to be doing that development cycle that bigs do...good rookie year, regression in the sophomore year, then a push in his 3rd year to surpass previous marks set. If this trend continues then I like it but the Raps better start hitting 3's from the wings/pg psotion or the team will really struggle as the opposition sags into the paint.
that's the big issue isn't it.

but if we let him and val start with 28-32mpg for the rest of the season, we'll suck, but it'll be great experience for them both.

if we somehow manage to get some value for Bargs and jose, any sort of decent prospects/picks, we could go into next season with 2 really scrappy inside players, with slightly improved post and 12-15ft jumper moves and also a slightly improved perimeter game with lowry, DD and miracle of miracles a legit SF!? from trade/draft/FA (use the amnesty to clear space, maybe some space created in the trades for Bargs and jose, got in an expiring eg.)

we could be good.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote