Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - bargnani out up to 2 months
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I've never had the impression that's he not strong enough surprisingly. I've always thought that he could hold his own.

I thought what held him back was his lack of offensive touch, specifically being able to hit an elbow jumper. He seems to have found that though.
Have to agree, Davis has certainly surprised me this year. He's slightly under weight but strong (he said that too before camp but hey, players say a lot of stuff so I took that as a grain of salt). He has some weak areas when shooting but seems to have adjusted this year. Much more aggressive and confident than we've seen before.

Seems to be doing that development cycle that bigs do...good rookie year, regression in the sophomore year, then a push in his 3rd year to surpass previous marks set. If this trend continues then I like it but the Raps better start hitting 3's from the wings/pg psotion or the team will really struggle as the opposition sags into the paint.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote