Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - bargnani out up to 2 months
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
box92
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Personally, though I think this is unfortunate for Bargs, it maybe a silver lining for the Raps - better for both to get him off the floor to preserve any value he has if he does come back before Feb 21.

Also, the small sample of Davis' play has me curious, though I've hesitated to say he is more than a back-up, I would like to see if that's true or if I'd have to eat my words....personally I'd rather eat my words.

It would be nice to actually see a more traditional starting 5 with a front court defending and rebounding. I think Lowry would crash the net less for rebounds if he trusted the 2 up front.
I agree, if we can somehow get a good 3 for Bargs and jose and fillers, we should be good, because I think our front court can easily produce 30+ pts 17+ Reb a game by the time all star break hits, if ed and JV get time together.

That is more than enough if we can get our 1-2-3 actually playing to their potential, A future of demar/Lowry back court and a ED/JV front court would be really good. If we get wiggins, then that team becomes great
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote