Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Marc Stein: Lakers Receive Gasol Inquiries From Raptors, Wolves
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #162 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Dude, do you remember Bonner here? Offensively he's a lot worse than AB.... except at threes. Just stop. it's trolling, you've been doing so well too, it's not a good look. You know this, I know this, it was a troll comment.

As for whether he'd get time there, year he would. Heck, Splitter looked atrocious last year, this year he gets so much time. How a guy fits is paramount and we have nothing that fits... even Lowry isn't fitting here. There is something seriously wrong with the culture here. Coaching, management, basic philosophies... it's just wrong. We're pushing non-stars as stars rather than focusing on really upgrading talent. And chasing a glue guy as the be all end all just takes the case.... Gross.

I'm so fed up. Not since Vince's days... AAron and Eric Williams, what a joke.
Can you explain to me why I should think that Bargs is any better than Channing Frye or Bonner?

Not talking about "potential"... not talking about "skillset"... I mean actually watching the games and judging his performance beyond his atrocious volume shooting.

WHAT makes this guy better than Bonner? The fact that he can create his own shot once in a while?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote