Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Dwane Casey Not Getting Fired
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #29 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyTheboy View Post
First post here, long-time lurker. I've been harboring some thoughts about Casey so I'm about to go in...

I can't fathom why anyone would want to come to Casey's defense. The guy has single-handedly lost us more games than anyone 'not showing up'. His 2-pg novelty rotation could qualify as the worst idea ever implemented by a raptor coach, and the kicker is he's either too stubborn or too dumb to realize this.

His use of time-outs this seasons has also been horrendous. He's more scared to use them than he was to bench Bargnani. It's too late by the time they're up 15 pts Dwayne, WAKE UP.

As for tonight's game, leaving Gray in for a big portion of the 4th caused us to completely lose our momentum that we had when Ed and Val were dominating inside.

Casey is as big a detriment to this team as any other problem you can name. Even with Bargs out he managed to find some of the worst rotations possible. Picking 5 names out of a hat would have yielded better results.
bit extreme, but Agree with you. he's getting on my last nerve
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote