Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - DeMarcus Cousins hits O.J. Mayo in groin
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
ScottMescudi
is pounding the rock!

CuDi

Representing:
Mavericks DeMarcus Cousins hits O.J. Mayo in groin

Quote:
"Man, I was so pissed," Mayo said. "It's just, where does that come in in the game, you know what I mean? He's a talented player, has a chance to be an All-Star. But you do stuff like that, it takes you down a class."

Mayo considers the incident to be an example of what is preventing Cousins, who was suspended two games earlier this season because of a postgame confrontation with San Antonio Spurs broadcaster Sean Elliott, from achieving his potential.

"That guy has some mental issues, man," Mayo said. "He's a talented player. He has an opportunity to be the face of that organization, but I don't think he wants it.
"He's immature, man. Big maturity problem. Hopefully, he'll grow up out of it and become great. He definitely has the talent to."
Full article here : DeMarcus Cousins hits O.J. Mayo in groin, Mayo slams DMC?s ?mental issues? (VIDEO) | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports Canada

Last edited by ScottMescudi; 12-12-2012 at 04:16 PM.
ScottMescudi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote