Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jack Armstrong on the Fan 590 Criticizes Point guard play
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #66 (permalink)
littleblue
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
This is an interesting post..

I somewhat agree that the chemistry issues apparent with Kyle starting would not occur with Jose if he was starting simply because he's been with us for so long, and he knows his teammates sweet spots and tendencies. With Lowry starting, it looks like each player tries to get his own, and it becomes pretty stagnant.

On the defensive end, it seems like the players who were here last year do a better job as oppose to the new players we've acquired, simply because they had a year to work with the system that Casey has implemented.

I really want to see how the team performs tonight with Calderon starting, and possibly starting again on Friday depending on Lowry's health.

Just want to watch the dynamics of the team, and overall effort.
I think the Raptors have the same amount of wins when lowry has been on the side lines injuried as they do when he has started. He is a good player and maybe he is a little more effective then Jose but let him earn his starting job on the Raptors, Same goes for JV. If guys are getting their minutes taken by players that have not done anything with the team no one on the team is going to like it.

I have really only seen two coaches for Toronto teams do this Cito Gaston and Pat Burns. Do you think those two would do things like put a rookie in for a proven veteran to start a season? Or favor a good player from another team over a good player that has been with the team for years?

Last edited by littleblue; 12-12-2012 at 01:57 PM.
littleblue is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote