Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jack Armstrong on the Fan 590 Criticizes Point guard play
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #65 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

I'm not worried about his health, he doesn't have a history of significant injuries. What worries me is his style of play. There were rumours out of Houston that he was a bit of a dick, he clashed with McHale who, by all accounts, is a really friendly coach and has point guard centric system, and he was also shipped out of memphis pretty much for free.

I was really happy when we got him, but now I'm starting to have my doubts. I don't really buy the argument about bad teammates, because that can be applied to all of our players as an excuse. Also, his injury wasn't THAT bad and it was a long time ago and he seemed to have no problems getting to the rim in a few games after he got back.

He's a great defender who doesn't defend, a point guard who often makes the most boneheaded moves (shooting 3s with 20 seconds on the clock and nobody under the basket, arguing for 10 seconds with the refs after a bad call while the other team is off and running, driving blindly into traffic and so on).
moremilk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote