Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jack Armstrong on the Fan 590 Criticizes Point guard play
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #63 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
This is an interesting post..

I somewhat agree that the chemistry issues apparent with Kyle starting would not occur with Jose if he was starting simply because he's been with us for so long, and he knows his teammates sweet spots and tendencies. With Lowry starting, it looks like each player tries to get his own, and it becomes pretty stagnant.

On the defensive end, it seems like the players who were here last year do a better job as oppose to the new players we've acquired, simply because they had a year to work with the system that Casey has implemented.

I really want to see how the team performs tonight with Calderon starting, and possibly starting again on Friday depending on Lowry's health.

Just want to watch the dynamics of the team, and overall effort.
Bargs88 I would not put too much weight on dynamics for tonights game. We dont have Amir and Andrea playing. Starting Jose means nothing anymore....whether he lights it up...or if the team wins tonite which i highly doubt will happen....its Lowrys team.

Jose was on fire spitting out double doubles when Lowry when down....and he then went back to the bench....like many see here Calderon did it all last year...argubly the best player last year.....Jose knows no matter what he does hes goes back to the bench or hes traded.Players see this the vets see this...chemistry is big and so is respect in the NBA.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote