Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Is Bosh Criticizing Sam Again?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Question Is Bosh Criticizing Sam Again?

Could there be trouble in paradise between Chris and Sam? Maybe I'm reading into this a little too much, but doesn't it sound like Bosh is being critical of Sam's decisions last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto Star
On a night when Garnett stationed himself in the shirt of Toronto all-star Chris Bosh for the duration, Raptor coach Sam Mitchell countered by essentially ignoring Bosh on the offensive end. "As a decoy," was Bosh's kind terminology for his role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto Star
But seven months after openly criticizing his coach's tactical decisions in a five-game playoff loss to Orlando, Bosh wondered aloud about last night's strategizing.

"I think I can be utilized utilize myself a lot better, and put (Garnett) in the post and just (see) what happens," said Bosh. "I think we could have ran some more cross screens. We ran the cross screen (for Bosh) one time and we got a foul, and we didn't go back to it. We kept doing the same thing."
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote