Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani on being in trade rumors: "who else would you blame?"
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
Raptors1995
it's time to empty the trash

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyGear2 View Post
either make a package and try to get an all star player, who can give immediate impact, or settle for the future and try to get some future first round picks for bargs; i don't see another possibility for drastic change and that is what we need!

if you go by the future and the picks, i don't understand, why there still are three mediocre players involved in your trade, who won't get our team anywhere and just lay on our cap like a stone
I'm not eniterly intrigued by the players coming our way, it's meant to also make salaries match. Instead of a package focusing on two late to mid round picks, I would want the Suns unprotected pick which could be anywhere from 5-10. If they happen to win the lottery (though unlikely) even better. I can't really see a team below the Suns offering us their pick. That would be my choice if we go in the pick direction. Added bonus Kleiza gone or alternatively we can try to send Fields (even better).
We're not even sure of Bargnani's value at this point. Right now reportedly there aren't any teams making offers. I don't think he is untradeable, but I would still want a high first rounder for him. I would prefer a package around Drummond or Sanders though.

Last edited by Raptors1995; 12-11-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote