Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo on the Fan590
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
ollyaaa
is pounding the rock!

Raptor Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Well, he has a point about starting a rookie center. But his whole arguement about this not being because a lack of talent doesn't make any sense when you consider our main backup SG is also a rookie, we have no bonified SF, and as he mentioned we don't have much depth at Center and are starting a rookie. How is all that not a talent issue?

I like BC but he's completely lost me and any confidence I still had in him. I'm so tired of the amount of fail this franchise and us as fans have endured.
Yes, it could definitely be a contributing factor, trouble is, he doesn't mention anything or anyone else, which, if I was JV, would find pretty insulting tbh.

I don't know how it isn't a talent issue Jeff, again, he's kind of implying its a coaching fault (or a refereeing problem) and passing responsibility.

I've liked BC in the past, but personally I think he's made some major mistake recently (DD contract, Landry, trying to sign Nash was mental, Hiring DC, failing to run a club that comes down hard on its players).
ollyaaa is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote