Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If we were to trade Bargnani, what would be a realistic trade scenario?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #355 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck View Post
I like that first one. Though this basically means tanking for a top 3 pick this year, i guess. But still, what's there to lose. I think LA would do it, I like it a lot for Toronto, not sure about Indiana.
I think Indiana might do it IF George and Lance Stephenson keep playing the way he's been playing last week or so AND they are absolutely sure that Pau will get healthy. Otherwise, I really doubt it. I think they'd much rather have David West over an unhealthy Pau.

#2 doesn't look realistic.
It would take the most to convince Indiana to agree to the trade because they're surrending two of their most recognizable players and former all stars. David West is an upcoming UFA so they should want to get something for him.if they don't plan on resigning him or believe he will. Like you mentioned they have George and Stephenson has emerged,in addition they signed Gerald Green this past summer. Granger may be damaged goods at a high price,so that might make them wanna deal him. Once Pau gets fully healed,he and Hibbert would be a crazy low post duo,especially since Gasol can pass a lot better than West.

The second deal is possible,between Cousins,Hayes,Thompson,Robinson the Kings have too many low post bigs,Bargnani adds a new dimension with his floor spreading abilities. Garcia has a terrible contract they will want to get rid of.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote