Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rafael Ara˙jo
Thread: Rafael Ara˙jo
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
Rene_13
Schweinsteiger7

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Here are the game logs for Haffa in his rookie season.

Rafael Araujo NBA Game Log 2004-2005 - Rafael Araujo NBA Fantasy Basketball Stats

Notice his production when he actually played 20+ minutes/gm.

Our management flat-out gave up on him before the season was even over... and it's a shame TBH.
Hoffa was given a shot. I watched basically every game that season, and the one that followed. He was not the better option at any point, so they played other players.

He couldn't make it in Russia, or on the Jazz for NBA reference. Guys like Mehmet Ocur shined there, and he was awful.

This guy is our worst pick, based on where he was selected, the players still available on the board. As the rumour goes, Babcock wanted to hijack Utah's 12 and 14 picks by picking their local boy. Clearly, it didn't work out. Those guys that have been mentioned were quite bad, but not on Hoffa's level.

That being said, that dunk that crushed the backboard in Brazil almost redeemed it for me, as I still haven't laughed that hard, and I saw it back in June.
Rene_13 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote