Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Hollinger: Raptors issues start with Bargs
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
MBailey85
get well DeRozan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPMAN View Post
I think most Rap fans know the problem starts with Bargs. With all the years we have invested in him, I think we should stop trying figure out how to best use him or how we can finally turn the "ON" switch. Its time to trade him. No short-term fix with Gasol, I like a young prospect like Leonard from SA.
I do too..........but the problem is San Antonio likes him as much as the both of us combined,so he's not going anywhere. Especially when the return is Bargnani when they already have Duncan/Blair/Splitter up front.

In honest reality, the most Toronto is getting for Bargnani at the moment is an expiring contract (Millsap,etc..), underachieving (Derrick Williams) or a raw talented (Thomas Robinson,Tobias Harris) player(s) in exchange for Bargnani(and whoever else). The Raps aren't getting an all star or former all star (unless aging,north of 33) or 1st round pick from any team.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote