Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Calderon needs a change of scenery
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
carp

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
I can't provide a source.....but Lowry was a target in the meeting.....how did Lowry look after his 1 st game after the meeting ??

As far as Calderon is concerned no matter how well he plays he knows Lowry will get his minutes and lots of minutes...the organization is committed to Lowry with the 1st pick and all.

Calderon knows hes done after this year with the Raptors. The entire NBA is aware of it. So don't get to excited that he finishes the year with us only to see him go to where he wants to finish his NBA career.
agreed... they really should have moved him already.

I look at guys like Mo Williams, Ray Felton, Jarrett Jack, etc. These guys were at one point considered on Jose's level, in his tier, and still are, but they've been moved around and have learned to adapt to different roles. They've been successful after being moved, I think Jose will be too. His time here is done and it's just unfortunate we haven't been able to move him for both him and the team's benefit.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote