Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Calderon needs a change of scenery
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Calderon needs a change of scenery

As much as i don't like him as a PG most of the time and think he needs to be moved. He deserves better imo, he's been loyal and is a good team player. I hope for his sake and ours that he gets moved and has a chance at winning.

Jose Manuel Calderon on a potential trade before the end of the season: "I don't rule it out. My contract comes to an end and probably there will be a chance the franchise thinks about trading me to get something in return. It's a possibility. I don't know what will happen." ElMundo.es

"It's a difficult situation. It's not easy to stay always motivated and play your best, but that doesn't mean you don't have to go out there and play 200 percent." ElMundo.es
"Going to a better team would be like starting from scratch, like coming to the NBA again." ElMundo.es
Chauncey Billups gave him some advice yesterday:

Chauncey Billups had a brief exchange with Calderon. "Come June you will be able to put yourself in a good position to be with a winning team," Billups told him. ElMundo.es

HoopsHype - NBA Rumors
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote