Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Calderon needs a change of scenery
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:
Raptors Calderon needs a change of scenery

As much as i don't like him as a PG most of the time and think he needs to be moved. He deserves better imo, he's been loyal and is a good team player. I hope for his sake and ours that he gets moved and has a chance at winning.

Quote:
Jose Manuel Calderon on a potential trade before the end of the season: "I don't rule it out. My contract comes to an end and probably there will be a chance the franchise thinks about trading me to get something in return. It's a possibility. I don't know what will happen." ElMundo.es

Quote:
"It's a difficult situation. It's not easy to stay always motivated and play your best, but that doesn't mean you don't have to go out there and play 200 percent." ElMundo.es
Quote:
"Going to a better team would be like starting from scratch, like coming to the NBA again." ElMundo.es
Chauncey Billups gave him some advice yesterday:

Quote:
Chauncey Billups had a brief exchange with Calderon. "Come June you will be able to put yourself in a good position to be with a winning team," Billups told him. ElMundo.es

HoopsHype - NBA Rumors
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote