Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 81-79 turns to 99-80 Nice rotations
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
bargnani was playing the best defence on the team out of our bigs. this team couldn't execute in time, gave the ball late in the shot clock to bargs, well guess what, you're gonna get 33 percent at best when contested. he had a good game today and wasn't the reason for the loss. I wanted to see more of ed over amir to come in for val but that wasn't even the problem. problem is our second unit pg who some say is the best back up pg in the league can't play a lick of D. Steve Nash at his age plays better D than ocho. time for ocho to go. fuck.

as for ignoring rap123, make it at least 4 people. I can't believe that even after this game he's trashing lowry and bumping up manuel. he's downright illogical
Not bumping Calderon....i bumping the god damm team.....its not working.....fucking shake it up....or make the fucking trade....i hate losing ...actually i hate fucking losing....do something .....hammer the fuck out of somebody......start a god damm brawl.....staying as is .....is fucking pissing me off !!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key