Originally Posted by KoolAid
Obviously we have some nice assets but this is not working. My question to you is, what do you think the correct method of fixing this team is. There are generally 2 trains of thought that are popular when it comes to rebuilding a team: Tanking, and trading for good players that would make us contend. Which do you think is right?
1. Fire BC
2. Fire Casey (maybe keep him till end of the year)
3. Trade assets and bad contracts away for draft picks
4. Keep young players on decent contracts around
5. Continue to tank while developing rookies
6. Draft well based on best player available.